Benefits of using Virtual Building for commercial VR 3D objects visualization:
1. Modeling objects have high-resolution textures from the start.
2. The external environment simulates real life and reacts to user actions: changing the time of day, demonstrating sunrise and sunset, the influence of the wind, rain, and other weather conditions. The simulated environment in combination with a panoramic view around the object is supplemented with real-life noises and sounds.
3. The program simulates the reaction of plums and other engineering structures to weather conditions (snow, rain, wind, change of seasons). This effect is created by a special physical calculation module.
4. The user is able to change the elements of the interior and exterior objects with a single finger tap with joysticks.
5. The visualization shows the internal layout of buildings, rooms, corridors, elevator shafts, pipes and other utilities.
6. The full effect of presence. Within a virtual environment, it is possible to interact with objects: opening and closing doors, moving objects, imitating noises. And also turning on/off of water and light, opening windows, blinds, imitation of the smart house effect.
7. Simplicity and speed of scaling ready objects into a high-grade complex of multi-storey houses, cottage settlements or other buildings.
Customers receive the following unique features when using the services of Virtual Building:
1. Opportunity to see the final version of the building and feel the effect of full presence inside it at the design stage.
2. Increase the number of sales, increase the percentage of successful transactions with buyers or investors. With Virtual Building, you can start the work of the sales department before the design and construction of the facility begins.
3. Potential investors can see a complex of works in a completed state, as it will be in real life. The final result is visible even at the stage of designing or creating a project.
4. Potential buyers can make adjustments to the interior part of the internal layout.
5. At the exhibitions, construction companies will demonstrate existing and planned buildings at all stages of realization, and clearly highlight their advantages over competitors.